The Neutrino Pro 400 is one of Rab's lightweight sleeping bags with a water resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric and 800 fill power duck down insulation. Ideal for alpine bivis and mountain use.
- Outer: Pertex Quantum Pro
- Inner: 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Insulation: 800 Fill power RDS European Goose down
- Rab Flourocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Weight saving baffle construction, preventing down shift/migration
- Mummy taper shape
- Proportionally designed differential cut
- Trapezoidal chamber design to eliminate cold spots
- 1/2 length main zip with full length baffle and noctilucent pullers
- Internal stash pocket
- Anti snag bonded zip guard
- Ergonomically designed internal collar
- Internal 3D collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot box
- Dry bag compression stuff sack included
- Cotton storage sack included
- Temperature rating:
- Comfort: -1°C
- Limit: -8°C
- Weight 819g
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.