Ideal for guides who require a lightweight tarp that can double as an emergency shelter or bivy.
Using an ripstop Cordura fabric treated with Sil-Coat, a silicone treatment which is impregnated into the nylon so that it can't peel off, the Rab Guides Siltarp is ultralight, waterproof and incredibly strong.
This versatile tarp offers multiple set up options using trekking poles (not included). It can also be used as an emergency shelter for 3-4 people, or the 3/4� hook and loop sewn edges allow it to be folded into a 2-person emergency bivy.
- Weight: 440g
- Dimensions: 305 x 244cm (7.5m²)
- Packed Size: 20 x 10 cms
- Capacity: 2-4 persons
- Fabric: ultralight 30d silione impregnated Cordura fabric
- Multiple set up options using trekking poles (not included)
- Can be used as an emergency shelter for 3-4 people
- 3/4 hook and loop sewn edges allow tarp to be folded -nto a 2 person emergency bivi (152 x 244cm)
- Includes stuff sac
Founded in the UK, Rab began by specialising in high performance down sleeping bags. Today, Rab produces a range of outdoor kit that frees climbers to go further, higher and quicker than ever before.
By using the highest quality, lightweight materials Rab remains at the forefront of innovation and performance. From their super lightweight bivi bags to tough, waterproof and breathable eVent™ jackets, Rab have created some of the most hardwearing and specialist kit in the world.