For alpine winter mountaineering and remote backcountry ski expeditions, there can be few bags as reliably warm yet so light.
Good Night's Sleep Temperature: -20°C/-4°F
- Material: DRILITE LOFT XERO 10D outer shell
- Ultra-light, highly breathable and water-resistant
- Insulation: 743g of 90-10 Russian Goose Down
- Alpine fit with EXL system improves loft and maximises thermal efficiency
- Trapezoid baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams with V-side baffle
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle and integrated neck collar with Lode Lock closure
- DRILITE LOFT XERO 10D inner foot-box and hood lining
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Weight: 1225g
- Pack Size: 29cm x 25cm x 23cm
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.