For ultra-light backpacking and alpinism it is difficult to conceive a bag so reliably warm being any lighter. Perfect for high mountain use during the summer and at lower altitudes in Spring and Autumn.
Good Night's Sleep Temperature: -9°C/16°F
- Material: Plasma 10D outer shell
- Light and exceptionally breathable
- Insulation: 469g of 90-10 Russian Goose Down
- Alpine fit with EXL system improves loft and maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted box-wall baffles throughout
- Ground level side seams
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Plasma 10D inner throughout
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Weight: 770g
- Pack Size: 25cm x 21cm x 17cm
Equipping expeditions for the harshest conditions on earth for over 50 years. Since Mountain Equipment began in 1961 we have continuously played a part in helping the world’s most talented and ambitious climbers, mountaineers and polar expeditionists push the limits of human achievement.
We have participated in countless ground-breaking ascents of the world’s highest peaks, supported climbers establishing ever more adventurous routes and equipped world record-setting trips to the North and South Poles.
We design, test and build our gear with passion and commitment. We use it ourselves, and we work closely with our Pro Partners to help us perfect our products, so that you can be sure that your Mountain Equipment gear has been proven to perform.