Weighing in at 232g the Men's Minimus Jacket from Montane is an ultra lightweight rain shell from the future. The fabric, Pertex Shield +, delivers exceptional breathability levels and performance characteristics which are perfect for use with a lightweight pack during showery conditions or as an emergency rain shell. With a pack size of a large apple it will hardly be noticed when not in use.
- Fabric: Pertex Shield +
- Pertex Shield + provides exceptionally high breathability at 25,000 MVTR with a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Mesh ventilated, OS map-sized, YKK zipped chest pocket
- Internal D-ring inside chest pocket
- Full length YKK AquaGuard front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Adjustable hem
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- 360° ‘Dusk till dawn' reflectivity
- Montane stuff sac perfect
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 232g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...