The perfect size for modern backpacking and trekking.
A lighter, lower volume load-carrier for moving acrossversatile terrain when backpacking, trekking and travelling. Features the VT Plus carry system, including a wrap-around harness and fast drying outer fabric
- Capacity: 55L (+15L)
- Fabric: 210D 6.6 Mini Ripstop / HydroShield
- Carry System: VT PLUS
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Web loop compression strap for fastening poles & axes securely
- Extendable lid to increase volume by an extra 15 litres
- Zipped front entry for easy access
- Lower entry with zipped divider panel
- Front stash pocket
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- External zipped lid pocket
- Daisy chain lash points
- Zipped hipbelt pockets
- Internal compresion strap
- Internal lid security pocket with key clip
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Side compression straps
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Front grab handle
- 500D Kodra hard wearing base
- Rain cover
- Back Length: 19-23" / 48-58cm
- Dimensions: 76 x 36 x 42cm
- Weight: 2.34kg
In 1967 the Lowe brothers created their first backpack, the company continues the spirit of constantly innovating, developing new ideas and crafting solutions to the challenges of the outdoors. Whether it is the Aeon range: A new series of lightweight hiking packs, the comfort and breathability of the AirZone or streamlining travel and backpacking with the revolutionary foldable hipbelt on the Kulu, Lowe Alpine have innovated and created solutions for any outdoor activity.
Today, the range of Lowe Alpine backpacks and accessories expands throughout several categories and activities, each one making the outdoors a more enjoyable and a safe place to explore. From large trekking and backpacking packs, to small, lightweight daysacks for the lightest and fastest ascents the Lowe Alpine range has something for everyone to make sure you enjoy the outdoors for longer.
Lowe Alpine was founded in 1967, back when good quality outdoor kit was hard to find. So when they applied their mountaineering experience to practical design, they quickly created one of the finest and most respected ranges of rucksacks available.
Today, the range of Lowe Alpine accessories and equipment expends through several categories, each one making the outdoors a more enjoyable and safe place to explore; whether that’s a long, multi-day excursion or simply a day out along a coastal path or forest trail with the family.