For climbing in the hall, on the cliff or simply for the day, the Fitz Roy climbing trousers from Looking for Wild are to be worn without moderation! Fully assembled in stretch polyester yarn, they will assure you permanent comfort, a sensation of lightness and a great freedom of movement.
Its cut and its many variations of colours create a sporty but modern look, and also, a special care has been brought to the finishes, the technical details are melted in a sober and elegant design to be carried in the city.
- Material: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane
- High quality with fabric Made In Italy
- Breathable and ultra stretch material
- High abrasion resistance
- Ready-cut body with a sleek design
- A yoke between enlarged leg for optimum freedom of movement
- Perfect posture with the elastic belt that allows you to take a wider cut, if desired
- Elastic at the ankles to adjust the height of the trousers without problems
- Knee-level lining for better protection
You may also like...