Planning a trekking trip to Australia? The Rocky Mountains? Scandinavia? You will need a pack that's large enough for your clothing, equipment and trail food, and is comfortable to carry for long distances. The HIGHLAND TRAIL 45 has loads of room for your kit.The trekking packs in the HIGHLAND TRAIL series are equipped with the height-adjustable X-TRANSITION back system. The system is extremely comfortable, delivers good back ventilation and makes carrying heavy loads surprisingly easy. Simply put the pack on, adjust the straps and you're good to go.Spare clothing, jacket, trekking poles, food and water bottle–there is space for everything in the HIGHLAND TRAIL, and all the features are ergonomically designed for easy access to your kit. The lid pocket has an extra-long zip and opens up wide so you can find what you need quickly. You can carry your water bottle in the special holster on the waist belt, and if you want to use a water bladder, there's a stow pouch for that inside. The main compartment can be accessed from the top or via the front zip.The back length is adjustable. The HIGHLAND TRAIL packs are available in various sizes. Just choose the one that suits you best.
- Capacity: 45L
- Body: Cross Rip 280D
- Base: Cross Rip 300D
- Frame: Aluminium Honeycombe
- X-TRANSITION adjustable back system
- X-shaped aluminium frame for distribution of heavy loads
- Adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- Lashing straps for trekking poles
- Compression straps on sides and base
- Main compartment with dual access
- Inner pocket doubles as pouch for water bladder
- Base compartment
- Detachable lid pocket with compartment and key clip
- Front pocket with inner compartment
- Large zipped side pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Zipped pocket
- 2-in-1 "snack and drink" pocket on waist belt
- Equipped for hydration system
- Integrated rain cover in base compartment
- Weight 2kg
Jack Wolfskin is among the leading providers of functional outdoor apparel, footwear and equipment in Europe. The fundamental idea behind all Jack Wolfskin products is to combine the best possible functionality with great comfort.
Since 1981 we have been inspiring people to seek adventure, to enjoy the freedom of the outdoors and to explore the natural world. We are outdoor pioneers of the first order and we make outdoor products you can rely on. Our products give you mastery of all weathers and the freedom and independence you need to make the outdoors your home. Whatever the outdoors means to you, with JACK WOLFSKIN there are no limits to what you can do. See you outdoors.