- Fabric: Merino Wool 70%, nylon 27%, Lycra 3%
- Sock Height: 15cm (6”)
- Achilles, ankle and instep support
- Anatomical toe boxes contour each foot
- Anatomical cushion
- Sculpted terry shaping in footbed cushions in impact zones
- Large mesh ventilation zones at top of foot
- Function junction removes stitching where foot meets leg for less bulk
- Flattest LIN toe seam eliminates bulk across toes
- Weight: 68g
Nature created Icebreaker merino wool as protection against the scorching summers and freezing winters of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps mountain range. The merino is one of the world’s most ancient and toughest breeds of sheep.
Icebreaker has pioneered the use of merino wool in the wilderness since 1994, and have now fused nature and technology to create merino layers for the outdoors, for performance sports, and for the city. Icebreaker merino garments are soft and non-itch, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, they breathe to prevent clamminess, and have a miraculous ability to warn off stinkiness.
You may also like...